The Apicbase API provides developers with a powerful set of tools to streamline their kitchen operations. Our API offers seamless integrations with a wide variety of popular restaurant software and POS systems. Check out our integrations page to see how many partners connect their workflow with Apicbase.
Become a Partner!
We love integrating with solutions that make the lives of our customers easier, and our open API is the right tool to make that happen. Do you want to join us? We're here to support you every step of the way.
Please send an introductory email to [email protected]. We look forward to welcoming you as a partner!
If you're anything like us, you're also much better at learning by getting your hands dirty. That's why we prepared a tutorial to get you started in just a few steps: the Quick Start Tutorial is a great starting point to get acquainted with our open API.
Where to go from there? Here are a few options:
- Read the Authentication guide and learn how to manage your API tokens.
- If you're a partner, you're probably interested in the Certification Process.
- Common topics are covered by these guides. Take a look at the contents on the left hand side of this page.
- The API Reference contains detailed information about all of our endpoints.
- Building a POS integration? Then check out the Generic POS API Guide.
- Supplier integrations should read up on the Suppliers API Guide.
Then surely reach out to [email protected] (only available in English). Our team of engineers is always ready to help you make this a great integration. Feel free to forward any questions, suggestions and bug reports to us.
Updated 3 days ago