Apicbase offers an API integration for suppliers to connect with our platform. By posting assortment files (in JSON format) to our API, suppliers can update prices for connected customers and sync their product data with the customers' library/outlets.
It is also possible to set up an integration that allows customers to send orders directly from Apicbase to your system, using webhooks. Implementing the assortment sync is a prerequisite for setting up integrated ordering via our platform.
Please note that there are significant differences in authentication and other details for the Suppliers API, which are specified throughout this documentation. Keep these differences in mind while developing for the Suppliers API.
Want to become an integrated supplier?
We are open to partnering with companies who want to provide integrated ordering and assortment solutions to our customers. If you are interested in partnering with us, please send an email to [email protected] and include the following information:
- Your company (website, amount of employees, how many customers are being served, regions that you're active in...)
- Which mutual customers are involved in the integration?
- Which mutual customer will be using the integration as a first test customer in the beta phase?
- Technical contact (who can we contact, in the case of issues?)
- Technical contact's phone number
- The main functional, operational and commercial contacts (email is OK)
Updated 5 months ago