Getting Recipes, Ingredients, Menus
These base entities provide a wealth of information and serve as the foundation for nearly all Apicbase modules. Learn how to fetch them from the API here.
- Fetching recipes: recipes list endpoint.
- Fetching ingredients: ingredients list endpoint.
- Fetching menus: menu list endpoint.
The list endpoints return a simplified version of these objects, without all the related fields and calculated fields. This is done for optimisation purposes.
To obtain certain information that is not available in the list endpoints, such as a recipe's cost price, you will need to query that object specifically by following the url in the
url field of the list objects, or by querying the detail endpoint with the object's ID.
- Recipes: recipe detail endpoint.
- Ingredients: ingredient detail endpoint.
- Menus: menu detail endpoint.
Also read up on how pagination works to get the most out of the list endpoints.
Updated about 1 month ago